Welcome to W.L. Hickey Sons Inc.

 
Founded in South San Francisco in 1904 by William L. Hickey and Walter E. Bills, W.L. Hickey sought to meet the plumbing, tinning and general jobbing needs of the greater San Francisco peninsula. In 1914, William Hickey bought out his partner and began a ninety-eight year tradition of family ownership.

W.L. Hickey & Son Company incorporated in 1947 becoming, W.L. Hickey Sons, Inc. Since that time the company has moved into its third generation of ownership. In 1997, Michael and Edward Hickey became the sole stockholders in this privately held corporation. Over the years, the company has played an integral part in the expansion of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. W.L. Hickey Sons, Inc has remained diversified in its plumbing jobs by balancing both commercial with residential construction.


printer icon

Video: "Reflecting on the First 100 Years" of W.L. Hickey Sons, Inc.

Watch the High Quality Video


Download the Printable Brochure
(Adobe Reader Required)



As a design build contractor and member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC),W.L. Hickey Sons has worked closely from inception with a number of contractors to design plumbing systems that achieve LEED status, including 360 Residences in San Jose & Villa Montgomery in Redwood City.


P.O. Box 61209
190 Commercial Street
Sunnyvale, CA 94088

FAX
VM
(408) 736-4938
(408) 736-4055
(408) 736-4978